In this 2 hour workshop you will be introduced to the Muladhara (Root or Base) chakra. The goal of the workshop is to activate and balance Muladhara energy through philosophy, yoga asana and movement, meditation and breathwork.
In this workshop you will be introduced to:
- Philosophy and psychology related to Muladhara energy
- Meditation to awaken the energies of Muladhara
- Asana and movement to activate the Muladhara chakra
- Pranayama to control your Muladhara energy through breath
When we work with Muladhara chakra we address issues including:
- Sense of belonging to a group, family or tribe
- Personal safety and security
- Fear and anxiety
- Adrenal concerns such as burnout
- Stability and groundedness
The information in this workshop will be presented in a modern, western context. You will leave feeling energized, grounded and ready to take on the world.